Sunday, October 26, 2014

INTRODUCTION: MY BOOKS

Hey guys!

I can't believe I didn't post anything for almost a week! A lot has happened and I can't already keep up. Sigh... I need to stay in more and blog.

*Inhale* *Exhale*

*Repeat 5 times*

So I'm just here to tell you guys that the My Books page is now available and now contains all my books (excluding Pokemon Adventures, the Goosebumps series, and the Geronimo Stilton series because there's a lot and it would take up half of the page... and besides it's for kids).

The promise I made that I will post at least once every day? That would be a hard thing to do. It's hard to keep up a blog while you're living life. Sigh... I need to stay in more and blog.

*Inhale* *Exhale*

*Repeat 5 times*

Then again, I'll try to work on the other pages until my blog becomes fully functional.

That's all for today. Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment