Monday, October 20, 2014

INTRODUCTION: VERDICT GUIDE

Hey guys!

I'm new here as you can see and I really hope that I could succeed in making my blog successful. I don't know what to say. It's been one of my hobbies to share my books with people, but since I don't have lots of friends who are like me (or similarly), I decided to make a blog. That way, I could communicate with my fellow book bloggers!

I apologize if I may have any wrong grammar or misspelling anywhere around here, I'm still a student and learning new things every day. :)

By the way, I just wanted to post something cause I've been busy lately and I'll try to post at least once each day. That way I'll have tons by the end of the year. If I'm really free, I could blog all day. As you can see, some of the pages are still blank, so I'll update you with a blog whenever one comes available.

As of now, only the Verdict Guide is accessible. Again, I thank The Bookaholic Blurbers a.k.a. Kate for letting me use her blog layout. Ever since I found out about her blog I was really hooked into it by the simplicity and cleanliness of it. Everything is so organized, and that's what inspired me to make a blog.

So that's all for today. Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment